Skip to content
SESSION VI: TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITIZATION DRIVE THE FUTURE OF BANK PROGRESS
- Real-time financial data – real-time insight – real-time actions
– Reduce operational expenses
– Faster and better customer feedback
– Increase sales and share of wallet
Nicholas Meilstrup, CrediWire
- Digital Disruption: Are you a disruptor or a disruptee?
– How centralized decisions enable future success for your organization.
Digital Transformation is happening now. In this session we cover how FICO is working with Banks and Financial Service Providers to improve customer centricity using the centralized decisioning approach. We outline how companies were able to maintain their market positions and/or disrupt markets, and what the benefits they experienced.
Richard Lagerweij, FICO
- eID as e-European ID!
– eID in EU regulatory framework
– Industry trends and frameworks for eID
– How it all helps to develop financial services
Kalev Pihl, SK ID Solutions AS
- Building Agile Banks: Realities of Digital Transformation
Michael F Pierce, Mambu
- Investing to remain competitive – Platform upgrades & M&A
– Legacy platforms are (still) operating many of the banks
– Changing to a future-state requires platforms as a strategic agenda
– Transitioning to modernized state requires careful plannings
Anders Drew-Eskesen, EY