Skip to content
SESSION V: MAJOR INNOVATIVE CHALLENGES HAVE TOUCH THE REGION IN THE NEW DECADE
- Fast-forward to the modular future: The symbiosis of banking and other industries
– New emerging business ecosystems and re-invented value-chains
– Modular banking and how can companies leverage on that
– Turning establishes financial institutions into as fast and nimble as neobanks
Rivo Uibo, Modularbank
- Excellence in wealth management – What truly matters, yet is still missing
– Why clients switch their wealth manager and what they expect?
– What clients do not get from regulatory-driven advisory processes.
– How the 3rd-eye analytics solution solves these problems.
Marc Mettler, 3rd-eyes Analytics AG
- The new world order: a snapshot of where we are today and what’s coming!
– The contemporary consumer lending market is fiercely competitive with loyalty being non-existent – how did we get here?
– Digitisation is one of those buzzwords we’re all tired of, what does it mean for mortgages today?
– What’s the next big thing in mortgages after digitisation?
Erik Bennergult, Naktergal
- Innovation Vs. Regulation
– Digital Banks are seen as rebels and disruptors, but their business models really go back to the origins of banking.
– Fundamentally, customer needs have changed dramatically in recent years, and on a global scale.
– Retail banking is still a national business.
– In reality Retail Banking has never been truly global. But this is about to change.
Sarunas Legeckas, N26