Skip to content
SESSION III: COMMERCIAL VIEW OF LATEST PSD2 IMPLEMENTATION: HOW THIS WILL REFLECT END-CONSUMERS?
19 March, 2020
- The Interchange Fee Regulation: Impact on Competition & Innovation
– Genesis of the IFR and EU objectives
– Impact of the IFR 4 years after its adoption
– What is needed in the future review?
Elie Beyrouthy, American Express
- Innovation, regulation and customer protection. PSD2 from a regulator’s perspective.
Martin Nilsson, Finansinspektionen
- (Panel Discussion) PSD2, is also beneficial for merchants since it offers better customer experience and therefore increases customer loyalty. Thanks to the Request to Payment (RtP), makes transactions faster, more secure, and more transparent, also allows merchants to reduce their transaction costs, decrease fraud, and receive payments without delay.
We are openly discussing different view perspectives in sense of Banks, Customer and Regulation.
- Embrace a new world of opportunities made it possible with open APIs
Sarah Hager, Nordea
- How AI can help scale API Ecosystems?
Fabian Meyer, CORE