Skip to content
SESSION III: COMMERCIAL VIEW OF LATEST PSD2 IMPLEMENTATION: HOW THIS WILL REFLECT END-CONSUMERS?
- From Basics to beyond banking
– To go beyond, we must first focus on the basics
– A compelling proposition from Swedish Fintech’s
– Change the lens through which we place our values
– Build ecosystem before someone else does
Andrew Harper, Meniga
- The Interchange Fee Regulation: Impact on Competition & Innovation
– Genesis of the IFR and EU objectives
– Impact of the IFR 4 years after its adoption
– What is needed in the future review?
Elie Beyrouthy, American Express
- Innovation, regulation and customer protection. PSD2 from a regulator’s perspective.
– How innovation and regulation could go hand in hand
– Customer protection and customer experience as a core of PSD2
– What could be the challenges from a regulatory perspective?
– A small gaze into the crystal-ball
Martin Nilsson, Finansinspektionen